In the inaugural episode of The Golf Nut Podcast, I introduce what the podcast is all about and jump right into recapping the Valero Texas Open, ranting about WD’s on the PGA Tour and previewing the Shell Houston Open.
The Golf Nut Podcast is a golf podcast for the golf nut in us all. I hope you enjoy the show and I’d love to hear from you whether you think the show sucks or you think it’s awesome. Even if you don’t have an opinion at all, I’d still like to know your thoughts.
The show will be live on iTunes within the next couple days so please use the podcast player below to listen for now.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Local favorite Jimmy Walker takes home the black cowboy boots at the Valero Texas Open.
- Why the policy with WD’s on the PGA Tour need to be changed.
- Preview of the final tune-up for The Masters with the Shell Houston Open.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Valero Texas Open Volunteer Experience: Day 1
- Valero Texas Open Volunteer Experience: Day 2
- Valero Texas Open Volunteer Experience: Day 3
- Valero Texas Open Volunteer Experience: Day 4
- My Solution for PGA Tour Pros Withdrawing in the Middle of a Round