As we enter into 2015 and get closer to the start of the PGA Tour season a week from today, I thought there’s no better time than now to establish my goals and business goals for 2015 for my business and in-particular Front9Back9 Golf Blog.
Over the last five years since starting this blog I’ve really enjoyed getting to interact with so many fellow golf fanatics and golf bloggers. It really has been fun. I started Front9Back9 as a hobby, just like everyone who decides to start a blog typically starts out.
This thing has grown into part-time side business that I feel really has potential to grow into bigger and better things in the future. I’ve already recapped some of my most popular posts from the past in my five year anniversary post so the only thing left to do is lay out my goals for the future.
Front9Back9 Personal Golf Goals
- Cut handicap from 12 to 6 by end of 2015. I will continue in 2015 with my #Break80 and recap each round of golf so I can really get down and dirty into my stats.
- Play 2-3 times per month. My work has a competitive golf league in which we play once a month. I plan on playing all 12 of them this year along with playing in at least three of the San Antonio Amateur events that are held throughout the year.
Front9Back9 Golf Blog Goals
- Grow Twitter following to 2,500 through valuable interaction and golf giveaways.
- Grow email list to 500 through giveaways and valuable content.
- Grow Facebook following to 1,000 through giveaways and great posts.
- Complete 2-3 golf product reviews each month and offer giveaways based on these products.
- Post valuable content 2-3 times per week.
- Launch a Front9Back9 podcast!
Front9Back9 Personal Goals
- I’m fat. So I intend to lose 75 pounds this year. Enough said on this one. I just have to do it.
- I would like to run the San Antonio Rock n’ Roll half-marathon next fall.
I have already drawn the name for the $100 gift card winner that I announced back at the beginning of the month and will be announcing that on Twitter, Facebook and a blog post later this weekend. I intend to do a few more of these giveaways in the future as well and will provide more details later.
Do you have any goals and aspirations for 2015? I’d love to hear them below or let us know on Twitter @Front9Back9.
Until next time! Keep hitting it straight!