Despite its rise in popularity, there are still those with reservations when it comes to Dynamic or Custom fitting. If you’re still unsure about it, here’s a run-through the top 10 reasons for getting with the crowd:
- Don’t Spoil Technique! Regular practice using ill-fitting equipment can cause bad habits which are difficult to undo! A club customized to your size, shape and swing will ensure your developing technique isn’t compromised!
- Ergonomic handling. Why risk injury on an improper club? Custom fitters make handling and comfort a priority so you don’t blister and bruise for your passion!
- Drive Distance. Up to 50%! Using a tailored club designed using custom fitting practice has seen players improve their drive distance by as much as half the original distance. A more frequently cited improvements feature around 20%, which is still an outstanding improvement!
- Consistency. Having a club tailored to you minimize the chance of those unfortunate mistakes due to a slipped grip or a wonky head. Consistency first, perfection later.
- Confidence. Specify your club to look exactly the way you want it to. Combine your favored components for aesthetic awesomeness. It already feels great, make it look great!
- Accuracy. Custom fittings are optimally adjusted to prevent pushing or pulling of shots. Radar technology identifies your perfect lie angle do reduce that skew and drop your handicap a few.
- The Price is Right. Custom fitting isn’t as expensive as you might think! Many fitters actually deduct the cost of the fitting session from the price of your new club.
- Actually SAVE money?! Yes. Instead of spending thousands on dozens of mismatched clubs over the years, making the investment into your perfect club means you need never experience the trial and error which costs golfers from amateur to professional thousands.
- Catalyze your Marginal Gains! Starting with an ideal club is the best way to accumulate slight improvements in your game. Be it a readjusted face angle, a spine realignment or even a slight improvement in your grip, the accumulation and maximization of these factors is key to big improvements.
- It’s easy! However complicated it may sound, Custom fitting is as simple as hitting your drive. Fitting experts and clever technology do the hard work while you simply knock the ball down range. You’re closer than you might think to getting custom fit.
Here is our website: Get Custom Fit
Written by: Ross Carroll